Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Random Acts Of Kindness Day!

And Happy Valentine's Day!!! :) I love this day, because it's a day to smile and wear pink. But it's also National Cream-Filled Chocolates day. Yippee! So if you want to buy yourself a big ole box of your favorite chocolates, have no shame!

Anywho, I decided not to get into the Valentine's Day politics today. I feel that people get so wrapped up in their status, their dates, what kind of flowers they get (even kids in elementary school have this issue--you know, how many Valentines did I get in my shoebox, what kind of candy did I get, Johnny/Janie got more than me, ect) that they forget that this is a day to LOVE EACH OTHER! Which is why I'm taking a moment to promote Random Acts of Kindness ® Week.

Today I smiled (big smile, but not creepy) at 12 strangers. And 10 smiled back! I may have just made their afternoon. It certainly made mine! Remember to love one another, and yourself! :) :)


All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.
Charles M. Schulz


However you choose to celebrate... have a lovely, chocolate-covered day! :)


PS: If there's ANYONE out there who knows how to post pictures from other blogs WITHOUT infringing on copyright, please let me know! Does acknowledgement suffice, or must I contact the blog owner? What about links? When are those copyrighted? I scared! haha

PPS: Soon enough, I will have a camera so I can post my own pictures without copyright craziness! Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment