Monday, February 11, 2013

Yay! I just love new beginnings! :)

"Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or whether that station will be held by anybody else, these pages must show. To begin my life with the beginning of my life, I record that I was born..."
-David Copperfield, Charles Dickens

That's one of my favorite quotes, embossed on the cover of my current journal, seen here. I just got it at Barnes & Noble, but this should do! I'm a teensy weensy bit of a quote junkie; Fact #1 about me! It's dreamy when someone finds exactly what I want to say.


Well. Hello there! Lovely to see your face.

I don't actually see it. But hello nonetheless! Welcome! I'm so glad to have you here! :) :) :)

I've been a bit of a sissy starting this site. My friend Mallory helped me sort through dozens of names before deciding. Thank you chica! Why call it Honey Wondering? Cuz they call me Honey and I wonder a lot! :) At life, at love, at the world, at funny videos (although I pinky swear I'll never force them upon you-probably).

I don't even know where I'm going with this blog. Or this post. Oops? :P I suppose I just wanted to say my hellos to kind of get over that initial fear of posting- a pre-posting post? Anyone else experience this?

Anywho. I was always one of those kids that paced the pool deck, dipping in my toe, then my finger, then stepping in to my ankles and waiting for five more minutes (while dodging the siblings and friends that tried to push me in... I lost that battle a lot). So it took me quite a while, once this idea popped into my head, to take this plunge. I'm not entirely sure that I have! Haha But c'est la vie, oui? (That is the extent of my French, teehee) Sometimes you have to just jump in.

Right now, someone is playing nonsense keys on the piano in the common room, and frankly that should be an evil punishable by tiny little crabs snapping at the perpetrator's toes. So if this isn't a stellar first post- well, build a bridge, darling. At least you don't have to listen to a tone deaf mash-up of Hot Cross Buns and Mary Had a Little Lamb.

So! I just wanted to thank anyone who took a gander at this. I'm crazy excited to show you all the wonders that I'm wondering. I'll just close us out with one more lovely quotes:



"Keep on beginning and failing. Each time you fail, start all over again, and you will grow stronger until you have accomplished a purpose – not the one you began with perhaps, but one you’ll be glad to remember. "
-Anne Sullivan


I don't know where I'm headed or what's waiting for me, but... CANNONBALL!!!!!! :)

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day! Hugs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment